Monday, March 7, 2011

06/03/2011 - White,Yellow Ochre,Tera Rosa, Black.

Thanks everyone for your contribution to the launch of color junkie, here are the pieces for this week!
There are a few more late entries, that I'll add on to this post later :D
 (According to time of submission )






Digital Still Life study
(Vee) Verawat Verasunthorn

Neiko
 
  Stewart Leith
Sketch of a red Mantis Girl
 Yui Kurita
Head Study

 
Pan Jia Ling
Fear of Muse
  Jia Ling  Says: I did this quite some time ago when I was experimenting with Dave McKean's many mixed media approaches. Thematically it had to do with a personal turmoil I had with my life at that point, thus its title. 

Desiree Ong
Anatomy Workshop 20 minutes Gouache Study
Desiree Says:I mixed up my own batch of Tera Rosa and Yellow ochre with the old gouache i had from color and design, . this is the best out of the experiments done this week.
except that i should pay more attention to the pose if you know what i mean, lol just realize that when i was uploading XD

Lets discuss, what color theme should be out next week, along with the comments you have~!
A poll will be out on Wednesday!

Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Gouche is hard! Good job!

    Awesome stuff guys! I'll contribute tomorrow! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang! I should push my Gretel enter the ground! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, so cool to see everyone's finished paintings.

    ReplyDelete