Tuesday, March 8, 2011

More for last week's entry - White Yellow Ochre Tera Rosa Black

Doanna Neville
Doanna says :those colors make me think of westerns!

  
Stephen Mello
A portrait of a friend that took him longer then expected
What's your medium ?

 
Andres Olvera
a speed paint in oils of an environment. poisonous toxic valley with volcanic ash spewing out out the earth.
Paulina Suarez
Title: Reflet cassé
Medium: Digital (Illustrator n Photoshop)


Paeng Thitaya


James XingYu Guo

Watercolor, Scan made it more pink then it should be :)

Welcome aboard, Andres and Stephen I'm so glad to meet new people in the process !

Remember to vote!

6 comments:

  1. Ehehe, sorry I forgot to include medium. It's acrylic on canvas board.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet you painted with acrylic! i thought it was oil thanks Stephen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had gotten better reference, but it was a surprise portrait for a friend's birthday. I browsed all 100 photos of him on facebook, and the best one was still way tiny and overexposed T_T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Everyone, for participating, and i hope that through the weeks, the responds will be just as much! I was so happy to see such a big responds on the top the many styles medium and technique.. but still sticking to the same color scheme.

    If there are any suggestions or ideas, to improve this fun thing we have going on here! Please just give a shout out, and i'll see what I can do!

    I was also hoping that you'll be able to give a little bit more discription to your work, to help explain to everyone what problems you went through and how you overcame it, thanks stephen for that extra info about your piece.

    sharing is caring :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for running the site! I'm really looking forward to the next submissions, and the ones after :D

    ReplyDelete